1. PROMOTION TIMING: This Christmas 2022 Giveaway (the “GIVEAWAY.”) begins at 12:01 A.M. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on November 29, 2022 and ends December 11, 2022 at 11:59 P.M. CST (“PROMOTION PERIOD”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open only to residents of Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, Rockwall, Tarrant, and Wise Counties, who are physically domiciled in the state of Texas as of date of entry, and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older as of the start of the Entry Period. Officers, directors, and employees of the following companies or their respective parent, subsidiaries or affiliate companies or promotion agencies are not eligible: Grace Women’s Organization (“SPONSOR”). Immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) of such employees and/or persons living in the same household of such employees (whether or not related) are also not eligible. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. By entering the Giveaway, you agree to make a disclosure with your entry as provided on the submission form to be eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Giveaway as set forth below.
4. DISQUALIFYING EVENTS: You must submit a valid email address when you submit any entry. Any attempt by a potential entrant to obtain more than the maximum number of entries by using multiple emails, identities, sending more than the permitted number of entries, or any other methods will void that participant’s entry and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any entry that fails to comply with the requirements referred to in Paragraph 3 above or that is otherwise deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, will disqualify the potential entrant from receiving an eligible entry for that submission. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any Submission submitted for that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third party materials, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies, or is otherwise objectionable, will disqualify the Submission, and will not count as an entry.
5. SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: On or about December 14, 2022, one (1) or more qualified judges selected by Sponsor (“Judges”) will review all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period and select ten (10) potential winners of the Giveaway. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Non-winning entries will not be carried over into subsequent giveaways. The potential winners will be notified by email. The potential winner will be required to provide a mailing address and may also be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law), within three (3) calendar days of notification by Sponsor. Potential winners will not be declared an official winner and the prize may be forfeited and will be awarded to another entrant if (i) any prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, (ii) any prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) a proper mailing address is not specified, (iv) a potential winner fails to provide his or her contact information after notification by Sponsor or fails to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release within specified time above, (v) a potential winner is determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be ineligible, (vi) a potential winner declines the prize, or (vii) a potential winner is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any delays in awarding any prize for any reason, and in no event will Sponsor conduct more than three (3) attempts to contact a potential winner before forfeiting a prize.
6. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”). There will be ten (10) Giveaway Prizes, each consisting of one (1) $200 Target® Gift Card. Gift cards may be either physical of electronic. The winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. The prize is not transferable or assignable and may not be substituted or redeemed for cash either in whole or in part. No cash or other substitution may be made except by Sponsor, who reserves the right, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Gift cards may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the issuer. Sponsor will not be responsible for any lost, mutilated or stolen gift card. The total ARV of the prizes of the Giveaway is $2,000.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The following terms of this Paragraph 7 and the terms of Paragraphs 8 through 12 below apply to the Giveaway.
8. DISCLAIMERS & RELEASES: By entering the Giveaway, entrants, to the maximum extent permitted by law, hereby release and hold harmless Sponsor and each of their advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, “RELEASED PARTIES”), from and against any liability, claims, lawsuits, judgments, losses, damages of any kind, injuries, death, property damage, costs and expenses, arising from, resulting from or in connection with the Giveaway, the participation in the Giveaway, or the receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, misdirected or undelivered mail or online entries or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the processing of entries, the announcement of the winner, or in any Giveaway-related materials. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway. Released Parties are not responsible for any technical failure that may occur with posting of any Submission. Proof of sending or submission is not proof of receipt. If the Grace Women’s Organization Website goes down or for any other reason Sponsor is unable to accept online entries in connection with this Giveaway, Released Parties are not responsible, but will make a good faith effort to remedy the problem as quickly as possible.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Texas; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) the participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participants and Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, please visit https://sheisgrace.org/christmas-giveaway-2022.
11. SPONSOR: Grace Women’s Organization Inc, PO Box 122411 Arlington, TX 76012